Standard Terms and conditions – September 2016
Payment Terms & Title – your order will only be processed once full payment has been received. Payment can be made in any one of the following ways: (GBP only)
- Credit Card (Mastercard/Visa) subject to a credit card surcharge of 1.95%
- Debit Card (Delta/Visa debit card / Electron)
- Depositing money directly into Nenette Chocolates Limited’s GBP account
Please note that as part of our Fraud Prevention Measures, all payments by credit or debit card are subjected to stringent security checks including address and postcode verification. Any transactions where one or more of these checks are failed may be rejected by our Payment Services Provider. For your added protection, we do not store your card details.
Prices & VAT All prices are quoted net of VAT and may be subject to alteration at any time and without prior notification. Prices are correct at time of going to press, errors and omissions excepted. Please note that we will always endeavour to maintain up-to-date prices on our website.
Stock Availability & Delivery Options –
Order by 18.00 GMT and we’ll deliver your order in 3-5 working days. Please note an extra day is required for deliveries to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and remote parts of the UK such as the Highlands and Islands.
Delivery costs will vary and are based on distance and the size of the parcel and with a minimum charge of £4 per package. Where orders are placed before 12 noon, next day delivery may be available at a minimum charge of £6 subject also to stock availability.
Please state that deliveries will be made using Royal Mail
At the time of ordering you can also provide us with a contact telephone number and delivery instructions that may help us with your delivery. Typically, this could include leaving an order with a neighbour or perhaps in a safe place if you are not home, for larger orders please mention this when placing your order. Please consider the needs of our chocolate order and ensure that, if you’re not in, that your package is not left exposed to the weather and your chocolates damaged.
We will pass your contact telephone number and delivery instructions on to our carrier to aid delivery – who will then either call the contact number provided or leave a card to let you know where to find your order if it has been left, or what to do next if we have missed you.
Please note the contact number you provide will not be used for marketing purposes.
Orders are despatched upon the satisfactory clearance of the payment providing:
- all the items on your order are in stock
- there are no account/credit related issues
- If most items on your order are in stock, we would normally send out what we can within 3-5 days with the balance to follow in a single delivery once all the remaining items become available. If a significant proportion of the items on your order are not in stock, we may choose to delay dispatch until everything becomes available.
- If we do not have an item in stock, we will contact you to see if you would like an alternative item, otherwise it will normally be dispatched with your next order.
- Where delivery dates are given, they are given in good faith and in the event of a delay, Nenette Chocolates Limited will not be liable for any consequences of such a delay and shall remain entitled to deliver the goods to you and to receive payment for them.
Shelf Life Chocolates have a specified shelf life from the date of manufacture. It is recommended, for optimal flavour for fresh cream truffles, that these are consumed within 6 weeks of receipt.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellations No goods are sold on a “Sale or Return” basis. Orders for standard items may be cancelled at any time prior to dispatch. Note that if an order paid for by credit card is not cancelled on the same day it was placed, you will be liable for the paypal surcharge applied to the original payment as well as a second charge for the refund.
Goods should be inspected at the time of delivery and any damages or shortages must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of the goods for a credit to be given
Liability Nenette Chocolates Limited shall not be liable to the customer for any consequential loss of any kind howsoever caused. Nenette Chocolate limited holds public liability and product liability insurance. For further information please contact us.
Packaging and the associated waste are both potential major contributors to our environmental impact. Recognising this, we have taken a number of steps to reduce the amount of packaging we produce, create packaging which is functional and attractive and recycle as much or our waste as possible.
All cardboard and paper products are widely recycled. All tins and glass are widely recycled. We use PET and HIPs for our plastic packaging, PET is widely recycled, HIPs is also recyclable but some locations lack facilities to recycle it. Open-cell black padding found in some of our boxed chocolates is recyclable.
We are a dynamic growing company, and we continually strive to minimise our impact on the environment.